Partner Terms & Conditions
Lavish Gift cards is owned and operated by Action Solutions Vouchers Ltd – T/A Lavish. Lavish Gift Cards is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Lavish”; gift cards purchased by Lavish customers are referred to as “Lavish gift cards”. You’, ‘your’ or customers refers to a potential or actual client of Lavish. “Partner” in these Terms and Conditions refers to a Salon or Spa.
Conditions of use of the Lavish Website. Your access to and use of the Lavish website – this site – is subject to the following terms and conditions which, by accessing and browsing this site, you accept without any limitation or qualification.
- Description of Service. Lavish shall (i) deliver the marketing support for the Salon or Spa (Partner). (ii) will publish on lavish.co.uk a listing for the Partner, showing information entered to the listing on line. Should the partner operate multiple locations a separate listing is required for each location. Unless other commercial terms have been reached between Lavish and the Partner.
- The partner will provide up to date and accurate information about your spa/salon and services to Lavish upon request. Information contained in both printed listings and at www.lavish.co.uk shall be owned and updated by Lavish. You shall be responsible for advising Lavish of any inaccuracies or changes to product, treatment or business information, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Partner will have and retain full and exclusive right, title and ownership interest in and to content and graphics provided to Lavish for inclusion on the website. The Partner grants to Lavish a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, reproduce and to edit any content for inclusion on the Lavish website and/or other marketing channels as Lavish deems reasonably appropriate.
- If you would like changes to be made to published information made available by Lavish about your business, Lavish agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that changes to published information on line will be made no later than 7 working days after your notifying the Lavish web-editor in writing of the changes required. Lavish agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that changes to printed information will be made no later than 14 days of notifying Lavish via email at email@example.com.
- Lavish shall provide appropriate information and on boarding collateral materials to its Partners. You shall ensure that such information will be effectively communicated to all appropriate and relevant partner staff, and that they are made fully aware of your participation in the Lavish.
- You will ensure that any member of staff providing goods and services in exchange for Lavish Gift cards/E-Gifts is fully qualified and professionally insured member of staff. You will comply with Lavish’s Partner insurance requirements in place from time to time and in particular shall have in place comprehensive public liability, professional indemnity and occupier’s liability insurance at all times.
- You shall be directly responsible to the Lavish customer in the event that any claims arise as a result of your providing services to that person and further you shall fully and effectively indemnify and hold harmless Lavish from all claims made against it in relation to your redemption of Lavish Gift cards /E-Gifts and/or the provision of your services.
Acceptance of Lavish Gift Cards/E-Gifts
- Partners may accept i) Lavish Monetary Value Gift Cards/E-Gifts ii) Lavish Partner Specific Gift Cards/E-Gifts
- By joining Lavish you have agreed to accept Lavish Monetary value Gift cards/E-Gifts as payment for all goods and services the same as you accept cash, without exception and without exclusion and to treat Lavish customers as your direct customers in your dealings with them. Lavish will ensure that relevant and necessary steps are taken to issue gift cards/E-gifts with the utmost consideration for security issues to guard against fraudulent duplicates being presented to a Lavish Partner.
- By joining Lavish you also have agreed to accept Partner Specific gift cards/E-gifts, that have been retailed at lavish.co.uk and which are valid for goods and services offered specifically at your partner location(s). You may not accept Partner specific gift cards/E-gifts valid for goods and services offered by other partner locations.
- Verification process: All Lavish gift cards/E-Gifts must be checked for validity by you in accordance with the verification process (“Verification”) which will include checking that gift cards/E-gifts are presented within their expiry dates. A gift card/E-gift accepted by you after the expiry date will not be honoured by Lavish and acceptance of the same is at Partner’s own risk. You will be advised of the full verification process in the Step-by-Step guide contained within the Welcome Pack that you will receive on becoming a partner.
- In the unlikely event of a fraudulent gift card/E-gift being presented – your spa/salon and staff will be responsible for informing the customer of its invalidity and Lavish will not thereafter accept a gift card/E-gift that is considered fraudulent. If a Partner is uncertain about a gift cards/E-gifts validity, the partner must call Lavish for clarification before accepting the Lavish gift card/E-gift.
- Gift Card/E-Gift Submission process: After providing goods and services to a Lavish customer following verification of the Lavish gift card/E-gift, to realise the Partner’s remuneration from the Lavish Gift card/ E-Gift you must follow the online redemption process for speed and security. This must be done before the gift card/E-Gift has passed its expiry date. Partners are required to keep hard copies of Lavish gift cards/E-Gifts until payment has been received.
- Partner Payment process: Upon redemption of the Lavish gift card/E-Gift and Partner verification by Lavish, the Partner’s remuneration to be paid to the Partner by Lavish shall be submitted by bank wire transfer within seven working days of the redemption date.
- The Partner’s remuneration from each Lavish Monetary Value Gift Card/E-Gift and/or each Package Gift Card/E-Gift shall be the face value of the Gift Card/E-Gift less the Lavish service fee.
Joining Process, payment, renewals and early terminations:
- The initial term of your listing with Lavish shall be twelve months from your joining date (“Initial Term”). The Initial Term and any renewal term are referred to as the “Listing Term”.
- Renewal terms – Annual listing will automatically renew 12 months after the start of the initial term on the ‘Renewal Date’ unless 30 days written notice is given.
- If you wish to leave Lavish for any reason prior to the expiry of the Initial Term or any subsequent renewal, you agree as follows:
- You shall provide written notice to Lavish and such notice shall take effect 90 days after the date of termination (“Early Termination”).
- During the 90-day notice period (“Early Termination Period”) you agree that you shall accept Lavish Gift Cards/E-Gifts for at least the following 90 days – following the date of the Early Termination notice.
- Partners may not accept Lavish Gift Cards/E-Gifts following termination or request redemption payments once no longer in a Listing agreement with Lavish.
- Lavish shall be entitled to terminate your listing with the Lavish Scheme, and would notify Partner in writing with immediate effect if: –
- The Partner is in breach of these terms and conditions;
- The Partner is subject to an insolvency event;
- Any other reasons that are deemed relevant at the time by Lavish (“Cancellation”).
- The terms and conditions of this Listing are confidential information of Lavish and the Partner shall not make any public statement, press release, or other announcement relating to, or otherwise disclose to any third party, the status, terms and conditions of or existence of this agreement without the prior written approval of Lavish. This provision shall survive any expiration or termination of the Listing
- Lavish reserves the right to modify the policies relating to the Listing at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of these Terms and Conditions at www.lavish.co.uk. Partners are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of services provided by Lavish after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Lavish reserves the right to terminate its Spa & Beauty Scheme upon 30 days’ notice to the Property. However, Lavish will honour any Lavish Gift cards/E-Gifts submitted for redemption if presented to the Partner.
Terms & Conditions last revised February 2021